Trash to treasure: Lounge chair Number 2

Today, the reveal of the Aged-Care-Facility chair, number deaux...

 Just like the Fanpod version, the nasty vinyl was stripped off, only this time the inside was waterlogged, so I was off to have new foam and inside frame cut. I set the backrest low like it's twin to improve the proportions, and replaced the 'aircraft carrier' armrests with lovely slim satin black timber ones. She is, of course, freshly upholstered in my own fabric design, this one is 'Chevron stripe' in black and white, printed on linen cotton.
Now she's sleek and shiny and ready for a spot in your home. I'll be bringing both to Handmade Market THIS Saturday, 1st October from 10am - 4 pm at the National Convention Centre, Constitution Ave in the City. It's all indoors with undercover parking available. Please come and say hi, it truly makes my day! xx

Comments