Fabrics in fashion...

I've been working on a few recent pieces of clothing made using my fabric collection. The tshirts are baby-soft organic cotton, and are complimented by my T&J jewels...




 



And a project from a fabulous Spoonflower customer who purchased some of my Chevron Stripe in gold and white  to brighten her bedscape. Lovely!!
Thank you so much for sharing your project Jennifer!

Also just completed in my 'workshop' (family room!)... a motley assortment of mismatched and shredded dining chairs which have been getting a much needed re-deaux. I've stained one to match the rest, created new seat bases for most, and re-upholstered them all in the client's boho fabric choice...


Next week I hope to see work commencing on some pieces for the up-coming Handmade Market (on October 1st) which will see me with a fresh range of furniture and homewares with the Tango & James sassy signature looks! Stay tuned, xx

Comments