Custom Orders and more pretties

Some delicious customer's chairs have been getting hot new looks an the last few weeks - each of these have been caught wearing outfits most unbecoming, and have been refreshed and brought right up to date in beautiful new T&J prints...



I've also made a start on the many collected chairs which have been waiting patiently in the wings for their make-overs...

Here, the first few in a set of 8, picked up in very poor condition with cracked vinyl and sagged out seats, have had their seats re-webbed and I've added some colour to the frames for some fun co-ordination to the fabrics!



I was also super excited to get my hands on these designer chairs. They were dressed in unfairly ho-hum contract fabrics and I have given them a freshen up with some fun colour and print. These are visually slim, and lighter than light frames in chromed steel with super thin seat shells giving a really cool sculptural form. They don't have any foam padding, but their size lends them perfectly to layering them up with a sheepskin and cushions for cushy comfort. So pretty.



A few more little classic dining chairs in classic but bold black and white prints...



 And finally, here's a sneaky peak at one of my new cushion designs which I'll be bringing to the next Handmade Market in March...


Shhhh! ;-)



Comments