Sold out! well, almost...

Handmade Market was a smashing success, anyone who walked past my stall during the 2 day event may have seen this if they were early...

 ...But only 2 chairs came home with me by the end! The beautifully weathered cane chair, and the super cute pink chevron chair below.

 
 And if you thought I was taking it easy, I've been busy sewing up a storm for a gorgeous gala event involving more than a few T&J table runners (they are going to look HAWT) and no less than 445 napkin rings. Tomorrow I'll be fashioning that many napkins into j'adorable bow ties in time for Friday's event. I promise photos!

And just for something else to do, this weekend I also assisted the gorgeous Amanda Thorson of Thorson Photography in designing her  Bride's Diary Wedding Fair booth which was a big hit, check it out...

Next week I will need to cobble together some kind of fabulous birthday party for my little boys - Will I get it together? Who knows, watch this space.

Comments